Stephen Allen Studebaker Visit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Allen Studebaker Visit.

Executive Summary - If you are in the Gainesville, Fl area, love Studebaker's and need to have a Studebaker fix, Visit Stephen Allen Studebaker, you will not be disappointed.

Why:

Initially you will meet some of the nicest folks that know and love Studebakers.

You will find a large storage building full of Studebaker parts both NOS and used. Even better, the parts list keeps growing.

There will be a collection of some of the nicest Studebaker/Avanti's produced from the original horse drawn wagons to Avanti's and representatives of most era's of Studebaker production.

How do you find them - Just follow the GPS until it loses it bearings and then drive five more miles. Lesson, call for directions!

Will I be posting pictures - Nope!! I spent to much time looking and didn't take many so you'll need to go see for yourself.

Bottom line - My brother was with me and he isn't much into Studebakers but can't stop talking about how much he enjoyed the experience.

Finally - A word of thanks to Matt (mbstude) for being a gracious host and guide on a great tour.

My biggest mistake - I should have made a list of my needs, be sure to have yours. Bring the list and then enjoy a great Studebaker experience.

Bob
    Last edited by sweetolbob; 02-22-2017, 04:01 PM.

Sorry, without pictures it didn't happen!

Comment

Thanks for the nice note, Bob! And thanks for visiting. It was nice to see you again and nice meeting your brother as well.

There's definitely a lot of Studebaker stuff here to look at and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Comment

I'll second Bob's opinion. The collection is outstanding and you won't find nicer folks than the Cades (Matt included). Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
          I'll second Bob's opinion. The collection is outstanding and you won't find nicer folks than the Cades (Matt included). Bill
          It's a fun way to spend 40 hours a week, that's for sure.

BTW, Stephen is buying up another big inventory or two next month. Another trailer load of rare NOS parts is about to become available.

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Comment

I checked out their website last night. Extremely easy to navigate and find the parts I was looking for. In addition, there were quite a few parts that were extremely rare. I placed my order this morning, and everything is already already packed and in transit. A special thanks to Matt for his help and advice. Ok, the commercial interlude is over, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

Working...
            X