seems a bit pricey when you consider the overall condition[?]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    [img]
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Very good looking truck, [] with an obvious recent cosmetic resto job, but it really does not look like it was in too bad a shape or too badly rusted. I am thinking a lot of that bumpy rusty colored stuff on the bottom could be mud covered undercoating. For the buyers sake I hope so.

The only thing it seems to need is the Deluxe cab fender mouldings.

Actually this is one of the best, most honest ebay ads I've seen coming from a Classic car lot! [^][:0]

I would pay 7 or $8000.00 for that, OH! it's HOW much you say?
    $16,000.00 !! Yikes! [V] [V] maybe not!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Very good looking truck, [] with an obvious recent cosmetic resto job, but it really does not look like it was in too bad a shape or too badly rusted. I am thinking a lot of that bumpy rusty colored stuff on the bottom could be mud covered undercoating. For the buyers sake I hope so.

The only thing it seems to need is the Deluxe cab fender mouldings.

Actually this is one of the best, most honest ebay ads I've seen coming from a Classic car lot! [^][:0]

I would pay 7 or $8000.00 for that, OH! it's HOW much you say?
      $16,000.00 !! Yikes! [V] [V] maybe not!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

That was my thought Rich, it should be priced around the $7 - $8K range![B)]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar
        3E-6/7-122
        </h5>
        [img]
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

That was my thought Rich, it should be priced around the $7 - $8K range![B)]

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar
          3E-6/7-122
          </h5>
          [img]
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

As far as I know, that particular car store has been in business for quite awhile.

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

Comment

As far as I know, that particular car store has been in business for quite awhile.

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

Comment

Duffy's has been in business in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for many years. They generally price their cars about 50% above the highest book price they can find and sit on their cars for long periods. Their cars are generally in very good condition. This truck has been listed by Duffy's before.

Studedude1961
                --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Duffy's has been in business in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for many years. They generally price their cars about 50% above the highest book price they can find and sit on their cars for long periods. Their cars are generally in very good condition. This truck has been listed by Duffy's before.

Studedude1961
                  --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
                  X