PDA

View Full Version : Someone Should Invent (ll)

SN-60
02-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Finally got my '83 'Everyday Driver' Avanti's wiper linkage restored after last week's fiasco.....The 'secret access door' in an Avanti glovebox is a BIG HELP on the right side! :!:

And on the left side, that AOAI members tip about removing the dash end cap and making an access hole in the side of the fiberglass dash really works well on air conditioned models!:)....Reinstall the end cap after the repair and "a wiping we will go'!! :woot:

bezhawk
02-15-2017, 06:20 PM
i can pull a complete dash in about 1/2 hour. I don't like butchering fiberglass, because it's itchy.

SN-60
02-15-2017, 06:25 PM
i can pull a complete dash in about 1/2 hour. I don't like butchering fiberglass, because it's itchy.

Ooops, careful Brad, the word 'butchering' is not supposed to be used on this forum!! :woot: :lol:

sweetolbob
02-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Ooops, careful Brad, the word 'butchering' is not supposed to be used on this forum!! :woot: :lol:

I'd appreciate if you could point out that list so none of use any inappropriate words. I'm only familiar with Carlin's seven. :woot: Bob

SN-60
02-15-2017, 06:41 PM
I'd appreciate if you could point out that list so none of use any inappropriate words. I'm only familiar with Carlin's seven. :woot: Bob

Bob, I was reprimanded for using 'that word' last year..... Not wanting Brad to get any 'heat', I figured I'd tip him off!

I don't have a list of 'banned forum words' (if there even is one?) but feel free to check with the 'powers that be' on that question! :)

bezhawk
02-15-2017, 07:47 PM
To quote Dr. Johhny Fever.......Booger!:lol:

Aussie Hawk
02-15-2017, 08:56 PM
If one of the banned words is said in 'stralian is that counted ;-)

SN-60
02-16-2017, 04:05 PM
If one of the banned words is said in 'stralian is that counted ;-)

Naaah!, we'll give you guys a pass! :D

Warren Webb
02-17-2017, 03:21 AM
Naaah!, we'll give you guys a pass! :D

We have to due to your toilets draining opposite when flushed. (or should I say your WC?)