This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Tom We Trust!

The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, after falling behind 28-3, mounted an absolutely incredible second half comeback to WIN Superbowl 51 by a score of 34-28!

What a game!...first Superbowl ever to go into overtime!!...And how about that catch by Julian Edelman?...WOW!!.....

Tom Brady is now the winingest quarterback in Superbowl history, (has now won FIVE Superbowls), and frankly, the best quarterback in the league BY FAR!

AND IT WAS SOOOOOO NICE TO SEE AND HEAR ROGER GOODELL GET BOOED OFF THE STAGE AT THE END OF THE GAME (WELL DESERVED)!!!!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS, #1 TEAM IN THE NFL......and GO PATRIOTS NATION!!!!!!!!!!

The PATRIOTS have just now arrived back at Foxboro!!!.....Big day tomorrow....Parade through downtown Boston!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
      The PATRIOTS have just now arrived back at Foxboro!!!.....Big day tomorrow....Parade through downtown Boston!!!!!!
      Got a Stude convertible in your fleet?

Offer to drive it in the parade if its not too late!!

Craig

Comment

It was a great game! I was rooting for the Falcons since they were the underdogs. Very exciting first half!
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Oh..... I thought we were talking about Tom Curtis - our SDC President.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

There's THREE things we can ALL learn from the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS incredible season!............."DO YOUR JOB"......."NO DAYS OFF"....and......"NEVER GIVE UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!..YA!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!

Comment

I guess 75% of the game the Falcons was the better team. But the comeback of the Patriots was incredible.
              But in my opinion the best player was Grady Jarrett. THREE QB sacks!?! And I don't know how often he tackles Tom Brady.
              The catch from Edelman was absolutly incredible

Comment

Originally posted by gsx_martin View Post
                I guess 75% of the game the Falcons was the better team. But the comeback of the Patriots was incredible.
                But in my opinion the best player was Grady Jarrett. THREE QB sacks!?! And I don't know how often he tackles Tom Brady.
                The catch from Edelman was absolutly incredible
                It really was 'A Game For The Ages'....with a Hollywood movie ending!

Comment

If we'd let Marshawn Lynch punch it in, & if the Falcons had just kicked a field goal on their last drive, even on 3rd down, the Patriots would have 2 less titles. Tom Brady more than earned this win & if he retires, he deserves it. But that's football. 8 months to go before kickoff!! SB 2018 is in MSP in Feb. So cold at that time of year, you could find a dog stuck to a fire hydrant.

Comment

Tom Brady is partnering with Tri Star Productions for big money autographed memorabilia signed by Tom Brady. Price list below.

Football signed by Tom $1,000
                    Picture of Tony Signed by Tom $850.00
                    Patriots mini football helmet signed by Tom $900.00
                    Tom Brady game style jersey signed by Tom $1200.00

I guess poor old Tom needs the money really bad.

John S,
                    Last edited by Packard53; 02-10-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Packard53 View Post
                      Tom Brady is partnering with Tri Star Productions for big money autographed memorabilia signed by Tom Brady. Price list below.

Football signed by Tom $1,000
                      Picture of Tony Signed by Tom $850.00
                      Patriots mini football helmet signed by Tom $900.00
                      Tom Brady game style jersey signed by Tom $1200.00

I guess poor old Tom needs the money really bad.

John S,
                      He doesn't, but the many charitys which TOM BRADY sponsors definitely do!

Comment

He's not bad, and I'm glad he's a Patriot, but he's not Terry Bradshaw. The man called his own plays and took a LOT of shots. He was extremely tough. Heck, he might not be as good as Steve Grogan...
                        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Originally posted by Swifster View Post
                          He's not bad, and I'm glad he's a Patriot, but he's not Terry Bradshaw. The man called his own plays and took a LOT of shots. He was extremely tough. Heck, he might not be as good as Steve Grogan...
                          Glad you feel TOM BRADY is "not bad"!

Comment

Wonder if TOM BRADY'S stolen game jersey has been recovered yet??

Comment

Tom Brady's Superbowl game jersey STILL AMONG THE MISSING!!

Comment

Working...
                              X