Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room mate?

Hi Guys

I am looking for some one to share a room with. I am 83 years. In good health and love Studebakers. Contact me at
    501 247 6828 email studedick8@yahoo.com. I will get my 50 year pin this year.

THANKS

STUDEBAKER ACRES

Dick Clemens

I'll vouch for Dick. Great room mate. Great guy. (and he doesn't even snore )
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dick, you might want to specify what meet you are speaking of. York? National Meet? A Zone Meet?

I don't need a roomy for any planned events this year; 'just trying to help in your request. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'm sure he is talking about the IM in South Bend. It is pretty big on his list of things he wants to do.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Good to see your still going Dick , been a few years since I seen you ..... good luck with your search .
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Definite IM. Thanks Dick, that was 2007 and I still have not heard myself snore.

Comment

IM is the International Meet.

Comment

I am bumping this. Have not had any replies. Please help an old timer make this International meet so I can get my 50 year pin.

Dick Clemens

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Clemens View Post
                  I am bumping this. Have not had any replies. Please help an old timer make this International meet so I can get my 50 year pin.

Dick Clemens
                  Gee Dick , you don't have to make the International to get your 50 year pin . They will mail it
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                  X