56 Silver Hawk Machine-Turned Dash Insert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Silver Hawk Machine-Turned Dash Insert

We have one in excellent condition. All of the tabs on the back side are still there. Does anyone have an idea of the value? We will probably end up selling it. Typo in title, it is a 58 Silver Hawk.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JLau; 01-18-2017, 08:52 AM.

You should advertise that as a Hawk dash, no year given. The Silver Hawk was not put in production until 1957.

I just sold a dash without instruments but had the overlay for $50.00. The dash cover fiberglass needed some work but the insert was good.

Bob Miles
    Tucson AZ

Comment

that one is for the 58-61 hawks 56 and 57 had a larger cut out for the radio and a different shape hole. good one of these are getting harder to come by.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Just as a point of reference, because this dash is completely different that what you have, here is a local Craigslist ad.

Check ebay also but they do not have anything like the dash insert you have currently for sale. Again, it is apples to bananas but it may give you some idea. You may want to sell locally and not have to get involved with shipping.

Check out the home page for contacts with your two local North Carolina chapters. Someone may have a need for the insert.

Bob Miles
        Tucson AZ

Comment

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the feedback. Sorry for the typo, it should be 58.

Comment

JLau,

PM me, I am interested.

JK

Comment

Working...
            X