Front Brake Line Junction Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Front Brake Line Junction Block

Would anyone have a line on where to purchase a front brake junction block for my Sky Hawk? It has three 3/16" female inverted flare openings, and one NPT opening for the brake light switch...mine has cracked, and leaks. I have torn the internet apart, to no avail...SI doesn't have them either. Thanks, guys...
    Last edited by 345 DeSoto; 01-13-2017, 01:40 PM.

I've got one if you can't find one from a reliable reputable source at an affordable price.
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I think that 55-57 T-Birds used a frame mounted block that had 3 lines and a pressure switch. Try Thunderbird Headquarters or one of the other suppliers. I haven't been doing much T-Bird stuff recently. Really do need to get the 57 back on the road and enjoy it some more before my daughter and grand daughter talk us out of it.
      sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
      1950 Champion Convertible
      1950 Champion 4Dr
      1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
      1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Studebakers West has a lot of old parts. A LOT.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Here's a link to the T'Bird one http://www.tbirdhq.com/pc_product_de...954AE6260A203B

Comment

I should have one, but I'm in Arizona and won't be home until the first of Feb.

Comment

Taking the lead about Thunder Bird HQ, I went and checked them out. $69 was a bit rich for my blood, so I found the same thing on ebay for $18. Problem solved, guys...THANK you all for the help and info.

Comment

Working...
              X