PDA

View Full Version : Register for the meet!!

studeguy54
01-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Don't forget to register for the International Meet in South Bend before January31 to take advantage of the $10 DISCOUNT early registration!

Registration, now, is $35. Beginning February 1, 2017, it's $45. It's a great way to save money on your registration for the meet. Watch the Forum for more information upcoming!

Go to http://www.sdcmeet.com for more information on the meet.

BobPalma
01-07-2017, 05:25 PM
:confused: Hi, Denny;

What's to be done about SDC Life Members using this on-line form? My Life Membership number is 42. Mark Wheeler verified that my info is up to date, per Tom Curtis' admonition in the January Turning Wheels.

I would like to register on line so I can use my credit card and get points toward free gas and save a stamp, but when I try to do so, the on-line form won't let me proceed because it says 42L or 42Life are not valid SDC Club Membership numbers. :eek:

?????????????

Thanks. :cool: BP

studegary
01-08-2017, 01:24 PM
:confused: Hi, Denny;

What's to be done about SDC Life Members using this on-line form? My Life Membership number is 42. Mark Wheeler verified that my info is up to date, per Tom Curtis' admonition in the January Turning Wheels.

I would like to register on line so I can use my credit card and get points toward free gas and save a stamp, but when I try to do so, the on-line form won't let me proceed because it says 42L or 42Life are not valid SDC Club Membership numbers. :eek:

?????????????

Thanks. :cool: BP

Bob P. - I am probably not the correct prson to answer this, but I can tell you my experience. I am Life Memeber no. 59. I have found that for SDC online forms, that if I use all of the leading 0s (zeros) it will work - my ex.: 000059L.

BobPalma
01-09-2017, 04:29 PM
:!!: Excellent, Gary; thanks. That worked perfectly.

When I got my January 2017 Turning Wheels in today's mail, I just copied my Life Member number (000042L) from the mailing label and was able to register immediately. :)

Thanks again. :cool: BP

studeguy54
01-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Gary,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Unless you are a meet attendee from a foreign land, the "leading zeroes" is the answer to the question.

Thanks for registering!

Denny