Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are burdened with too much money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are burdened with too much money...

On the otherhand, you could just give your spare presidential portraits to me to fund my new engine...

I wonder....
    Wonder if this is a stalled project the shop is trying to get out from under...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

All that time and money and look at the front suspension..!
      No better than the 1953 stock Stude suspension. The control arms are parallel in every plane...what a waste. The designer(s), builder(s) had a clean piece of paper to design on...what the hell..?!

Mike

Comment

I think I'll take the Stage II version, it's only 21 Million $2,500.00!

Gee at THAT Frame Pricing, I have to wonder how much the CAR would cost!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have seen this advertised for a few years off and on. (on Ebay) I like the rear setup. The front still needs design work.
          Bez Auto Alchemy
          573-318-8948
          http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

With all this speculation regarding the frame, go back to the ebay listing and check out the seller's "other items." My speculation is that this vendor may be a custom/restoration/fab shop. The listings may be from project "left-overs" or parts no longer needed due to plan changes as so often happens as plans change or a project is aborted, bills go unpaid, and items sold off to recoup funds.
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
            X