question regarding year/model registries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question regarding year/model registries

I will occasionally see forum posts here for a registry on a particular year/model. Is this an informal thing that any given club member will decide to start, or is this something that is an official record for SDC? I only ask because I've never seen a registry for 1961 Larks posted here and I was wondering if one exists.

Thanks!
    Dean
    Dean Seavers
    Sacramento, CA

I believe that this an unofficial function performed by volunteers...why not start one?
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Thanks Lou, I didn't know if I was overstepping my boundaries if I did. If that's the case, I'll take a look at the other ones to see exactly what info is being gathered and set up an XL spreadsheet and float it out here when it is set up.
      Dean Seavers
      Sacramento, CA

Comment

Great, it's easy. Still considering the caravan to SB? How about joining us at Karel Staple event sometime this year....it's a great group of Studebaker nuts.
        Originally posted by voxnut View Post
        Thanks Lou, I didn't know if I was overstepping my boundaries if I did. If that's the case, I'll take a look at the other ones to see exactly what info is being gathered and set up an XL spreadsheet and float it out here when it is set up.
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Working...
        X