Clear All

• Studebaker drink

Is this available in New York
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1753284
    Have a friend over there at the mo n would love for him to bring a bottle back

https://www.studebakercocktails.com/products

If you give them your address and they will find a distributor that sells it for you.

studebakercocktails@consumer-care.net

I tried at and the closest place was 250 miles away (Atlanta).
    But there were three places close to my daughter in Ocala, FL. She grabbed them there (ABC Liquor).
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

It is available at Total Wine & More Stores in New Jersey & Connecticut if that helps.
      Cheers!
      JS
      Last edited by LarkTruck; 12-26-2016, 08:02 AM.
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        https://www.studebakercocktails.com/products

If you give them your address and they will find a distributor that sells it for you.

[FONT="]studebakercocktails[/FONT][FONT="]@consumer-care.net[/FONT]

I tried at and the closest place was 250 miles away (Atlanta).
        But there were three places close to my daughter in Ocala, FL. She grabbed them there (ABC Liquor).
        Problem with my address is they don't ship to England plus I'm not sure you can ship alcohol via the post office

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
        It is available at Total Wine & More Stores in New Jersey & Connecticut if that helps.
        Cheers!
        JS
        Thanks bud I've relaid this message to him

Comment

Sent an email to see the availability of their products here or in Florida where we'll be staying later. A fair number of ABC locations near us and Ocala isn't that far.

I know this topic has shown up previously but still curious if anyone has tried either type?

Comment

To complete the circle, it looks like - as Jeff indicated - there is a fair amount of availability in Florida. It seems to be available at the ABC stores predominately. The company says there is availability in the area we will be in at the ABC stores in Leesburg, Lady Lake and Mt Dora.

Nothing near Michigan.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X