Chrysler/Prestolite Ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignition: Chrysler/Prestolite Ignition

If anyone is interested in a Dave Thibault Ignition, I listed an unused unit on Ebay. I bought this for installation in my Stude and never used it. I sold my Stude and now I'm selling this.
    Attached Files

Can't find it on Ebay. Can you include a link? How much do you want for it?
    james r pepper

Comment

Hi Jim, Just go to Ebay and type in Studebaker Ignition. The item is #192058300953. I listed it for $250.00 OBO. I don't know what they are worth now. I paid $299.00 for it in 1998 when I bought it from Dave.

Comment

I found it using the listing number. Thanks
        james r pepper

Comment

I listed it for $250.00 OBO. I don't know what they are worth now. I paid $299.00 for it in 1998 when I bought it from Dave.
          Worth every penny of that. I no longer do the rebuild and Mopar solid state trigger conversion because there's no profit in it, even at $299. I've got two or three on the shelf, without the electronics box. When they're gone, they're gone.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

I had one of those units on my 1962 V8 Lark (now owned by my brother) that was installed by a previous owner a number of years ago and it continues to work very well.
            Dan Peterson
            Montpelier, VT
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Have one for sale also.
              Just the distributor . I can not find the control box but it is standard Mopar
              item.
              I bought it from Dave and installed it in a car I sold.
              New owner traded it with me for the original distributor to keep it stock.
              $165.00 Including shipping.
              Robert Kapteyn
              studebaker@mac.com

This has been sold
              Last edited by rkapteyn; 01-01-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X