Rotary 4 Post Lift - Great Ad Pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotary 4 Post Lift - Great Ad Pic!

Found this while doing some after the holidays shopping.....
    Their advertising seems to be working on me

Jeff[8D]

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I have had a Rotary for 5 years and one of the handiest tools ever. I bought a commercial model but now they have a hobbyist model...BRAD
    quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Found this while doing some after the holidays shopping.....
    Their advertising seems to be working on me

Jeff[8D]

Comment

I bought a two poster with safety features, with delivery to my door and training after installation.

BRAD

Comment

Have a look at the Backyard Buddy, Notice their video explores all parts of their lift and by its design can't collapse as it's locked into place via slots on the legs.

Revolution just shows their product going up and down - no close ups of its construction.

Backyard Buddy claim never to have had a collapse, have Revolution?

I have neither but Backyard Buddy seems to be a better built and stronger design.

John Clements
        Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
        Lockleys South Australia
        John Clements
        Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

For years I wanted a lift but my shop isn't tall enough without some serious modifications. I stumbled on a set of ramps by Kwiklift.com and couldn't be happier with their construction and ease of use. This is a seriously built unit. I bought the extra centerlift bridge so I can jack up the car and remove all 4 wheels while still on the ramp. While not in use as a set of ramps, the unit can easily be lowered to the floor and still allow a car to be parked on it.
          I chose the powdercoat yellow so I wouldn't trip over any part of it. It does show up the grease and oil spills, though. One of the best features is that I can lay on my creeper and roll under the ramps, as the wheels are 20" off the floor.
          I have no affiliation with Kwiklift and only offer this as an alternative to those as unlucky as me, with the limiting construction of my shop.

Parky in Michigan
          62 GT Hawk

Comment

Working...
          X