64 Studebaker Cruiser 4 Door - Vacaville - Needs a home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Studebaker Cruiser 4 Door - Vacaville - Needs a home

Auction: no bids, $5.00 minimum bid, a little less than two days remaining.

Click image for larger version

Name:	c457af97.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	1753229
    64 Avanti R1 R5529

I'll grab it. Thanks

Comment

It's a 65. Also mentioned here...http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...=1#post1026745

Comment

Same auction has a '59 2-door wagon. See the link in the thread that Bordeaux Daytona posted just above.
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

With no shift quadrant imagine the unsuspecting "new to Studebaker's" owner when he gets the car running - if he gets it running, and drops it all the way down into "L" - but not!

I'd suspect that the flat tires and sitting in mud externally and damp rat urine internally have pretty much rust the floors from both sides. Otherwise, if you can gut the interior there, take a portable pressure washer - and us it BEFORE loading the car you just might escape getting a bad illness (use bleach!). The next bid increment is only $6. In spite of all the negatives there is that positive. If I was rural instead of suburban I fear this might be another stray dog that followed me home.
          '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

That '65 has somewhat unusual power drum brakes, as noted by the single diaphragm MasterVac booster.

Comment

I could use that AC stuff to put in my 66 Cruiser. It originally had AC and I'm missing all the under the hood stuff. I have a nice evaporator, though. I think I'm going to be selling the car very soon.
              "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Working...
              X