Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destin Fla.

Any members on this board know of any SDC members from the Destin Fla. area

Well, I used to live in Ft Walton Bch, but not anymore. No help, I know, but it'll bump your post back up.
    -------------------
    Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

I don't know anyone very well who is in that area. I did look at a 52 Starliner in Milton, Florida a few years ago that was owned by an SDC member. I could give you his contact information if it would help. Just send me a private message.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

I scanned a directory which is a few years old of STD members in Florida but did not see a Destin, FL.

Charlie D.

Comment

64gt--Might try Matthew Burnette, he is in , I believe southern GA. I am in Fl but almost 250 miles away in east central FL. Destin is way over on the gulf west of Panama City. Gordon--What did you need???

Comment

Originally posted by larkregal62 View Post
            64gt--Might try Matthew Burnette, he is in , I believe southern GA. I am in Fl but almost 250 miles away in east central FL. Destin is way over on the gulf west of Panama City. Gordon--What did you need???
            I'm in Tallahassee, which isn't too far from Destin. We have quite the Studebaker contingent here in Tally. I think there may also be a group in Mobile, but I'm not certain.

What are you looking for exactly?

Comment

Thank you for the bump up

Comment

Looking for a member to check a gt hawk I am interested in buying

Comment

It would be nice if there were a few members close to Panama City. Two SDC'rs coming from Canada for a while to that area in a couple of months to get a winter break.

Would be nice to get together.
                  Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
                  61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
                  Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
                  Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

Originally posted by STEWDI View Post
                    It would be nice if there were a few members close to Panama City. Two SDC'rs coming from Canada for a while to that area in a couple of months to get a winter break.

Would be nice to get together.
                    The Big Bend chapter (loosely based around Tallahassee) has at least one member in P.C. Feel free to send me a message and I'll pass along the contact info.

Comment

Thank you mbstude, I would be interested in your contact inP.C.. I would pay for gas expense and time for his opinion of this car if he willing to go

Comment

Working...
                      X