Selling Re-Chromed Hawk Front Grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Re-Chromed Hawk Front Grill?

I have a re-chromed Hawk Front Hood Grill. It has ZERO pits and is in very good condition. I'm thinking of putting it on E Bay. I paid 500 to have it re-chromed but while the guy was doing it I found another very nice one and never have used this one. Do you think setting a reserve on E-Bay of 400 is crazy?

I know the hood grills are a dime a dozen, but most are crap. If you guys respond I'll post some pictures after I dust it off. It just annoyes me when I walk past it. I paid for it and there it sits. Time to go!

Early Hawk...I presume?
    Neil Thornton

Comment

You might tell folks what year Hawk grill you have. There are many different years to choose from and they're not all the same.....

Comment

Jim's car is a '61, so it's likely a grille for the 56-61 models.

Comment

Thanks Matt. It's a big old heavy Hawk Grill (the kind that pits). Hey them 62-64 HAWK GRILLS have no weight...at least not enough to kill a man like the old grills. I know a man that stopped a bank robbery by asking the robber to check his oil and then kickin the prop rod on a 61 Hawk. Not only killed the robber he cracked all the chrome on his front end!!!!

Yeah I'll post a picture or something or just forget the whole thing. I was just thinking, which I'm told often told not to.

Comment

Working...
          X