X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes in 2017 Hemmings Muscle Machines Report

Woo-Hoo!

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Thanks Bob for posting this great picture and article to be!!
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bob P and others that are interested in "racing" or any kind of performance Studebakers....thank you all so much ! There was "none of that stuff" allowed or even thought about with Studebakers during my growing up years, but of course I changed that when I got my own cars, ha ! Love all the coverage.

Comment

You're welcome, guys; thanks. It's been a lot of fun even though I'm personally such a lousy driver I'd be lucky to break 20 seconds in either car! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          You're welcome, guys; thanks. It's been a lot of fun even though I'm personally such a lousy driver I'd be lucky to break 20 seconds in either car! BP
          Talk about modest!

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Hawk View Post
            Talk about modest!Ted
            That's not modesty, Ted, that's realism... BP

Comment

The Pure Stocks for Studebaker enthusiasts is a must attend . To support Studebaker Perfomance is what brings us together but I wil say the Pit Area gathering is something special to be a part of as well . Studebaker enthusiasts are all welcome and hang out together , I don't see that type of comorodoraty with any other brands . It is a one for all and all for one support group so I look forward to 2017 . Ed

Comment

Working...
              X