PDA

View Full Version : N.O.S. 2 door sedan door

just lookin
11-26-2016, 06:31 PM
I have a N.O.S. door that according to the consensus on here fits a 2 door sedan. The door is for the right ( pass. side ) It has never been installed and there are no condition issues to speak of. The price would be $200.00 per door. I have about 5 for each side available. They would have to be picked up in NC.60210

RadioRoy
11-26-2016, 07:17 PM
What years of two door sedan do they fit?

8E45E
11-26-2016, 07:58 PM
They appear to be 1963-66 Lark/Lark-type.

Craig

57pack
11-27-2016, 12:22 AM
Wow, how did you wind up with five pair?

SScopelli
11-27-2016, 05:00 PM
I have a N.O.S. door that according to the consensus on here fits a 2 door sedan. The door is for the right ( pass. side ) It has never been installed and there are no condition issues to speak of. The price would be $200.00 per door. I have about 5 for each side available. They would have to be picked up in NC.

Yes, they are for sedan..

However if one has a Hardtop/Convert, they can de-spot weld the strip on their door and put it back on the NOS door.. The extra strip you are removing and replacing is to hold the belt molding and whiskers. Replacing that one strip is well worth the effort to repair a rusted out door..

Sedans had the extra frames that are just bolted in. I have see some of the frames welded in..

5 Pair? Nice find!

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60109&d=1479856395
http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60108&d=1479856364

just lookin
11-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Yes, they are for sedan..

However if one has a Hardtop/Convert, they can de-spot weld the strip on their door and put it back on the NOS door.. The extra strip you are removing and replacing is to hold the belt molding and whiskers. Replacing that one strip is well worth the effort to repair a rusted out door.. I don't know how nice of find they are, I have had no interest, but shipping would be a problem. The few pieces I have posted the only thing that has drawn any interest is truck stuff. I usually take everything to a big swap meet in April so I will see how it goes.
Sedans had the extra frames that are just bolted in. I have see some of the frames welded in..

5 Pair? Nice find! I don't know how nice of find they are, I have had no interest, but shipping would be a problem. The few pieces I have posted the only thing that has drawn any interest is truck stuff. I usually take everything to a big swap meet in April so I will see how it goes. I put a N.O.S headlight bezel on here and was told it was to high and to try ebay, cut the price where it should be the cheapest one around, no response. Got a nice N.O.S.Daytona grill to go with the headlight bezel, and some N.O.S red 2dr door panels I guess ebay is the place for those. But thanks for the info on the door, I was just lookin to sell a few parts and help so guys out.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60109&d=1479856395
http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60108&d=1479856364
Nice find! I don't know how nice of find they are, I have had no interest, but shipping would be a problem. The few pieces I have posted the only thing that has drawn any interest is truck stuff. I usually take everything to a big swap meet in April so I will see how it goes. I put a N.O.S headlight bezel on here and was told it was to high and to try ebay, cut the price where it should be the cheapest one around, no response. Got a nice N.O.S.Daytona grill to go with the headlight bezel, and some N.O.S red 2dr door panels I guess ebay is the place for those. But thanks for the info on the door, I was just lookin to sell a few parts and help some guys out.

Studebakercenteroforegon
11-27-2016, 09:06 PM
I don't think anyone was being unkind regarding your original asking price for the headlight bezel. The reality is that Studebaker International sells NOS 1356202 right and 1356203 left headlight bezels for '64 - '65 models for $44.00 each, in unopened factory boxes. Page 202 in current catalog.

r1lark
11-28-2016, 07:23 AM
Hi Jim, sent you a PM via this forum.

Paul

TX Rebel
11-29-2016, 12:44 AM
shipping w/o the glass frame should be simple & e-z via FedEx. I have shipped bare c/k doors through FedEx reasonably in the past. Bulkier items may be shipped via bus, but bus shipping is not cheap now days. I just shipped a C body door Houston to AL at a cost of 120. and it had no glass or hdwe.