Anyone need 53 CK front end body parts? PM me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need 53 CK front end body parts? PM me

I've come across a near complete 53 front clip. So I have almost all parts and pieces needed to do a change over from 55 or later body style to 53. Upper and lower grill supports, grill surrounds, grill bars with brackets, hood support, lower air scoop, fenders, and hood. (the hood is a little dicey, but easily saved), no bumper or brackets. I would prefer to let it go complete, but will consider parting it out. PM me with interests.
    sals54

I sent you a couple of PM's. I would like the hood and support/grill.
    Kyle Grinnell
    Tacoma ,WA
    \'55 President State (under construction)

Comment

I'm getting in late from a couple days of craziness. I'll get with you tomorrow afternoon.
      sals54

Comment

If anyone had a center 55 grille this if a driver, not show, that has done this conversion, send me a PM if you want to sell.

Thanks
        Bob Miles
        Tucson AZ

Comment

Bob, can you send me a pic of the part you want? I am taking my 55 to the 53/54 front end and have lots of parts I won'd need. You can send to my cell phone. (253)820-7421.
          Kyle
          Kyle Grinnell
          Tacoma ,WA
          \'55 President State (under construction)

Comment

Thanks Kyle. I have a 55 K two door hardtop that the center section with the V and the S has the chrome that you can take a loose piece of the chrome and peel it off. I would image that to have it chromed would set me back at least $1,000. Since this 1st Generation Vernon built 2 door Commander would be a driver not a show car, that I don't need an expensive job done on the center grille. Some have strip and repaint the center grille plus the two side grilles but I have bought two nice side pieces that include a nice lens for the turn signals.

BTW, can anyone tell me it the 55 sedan/wagon center section will interchange?

Bob Miles
            Tucson AZ

Comment

BTW, can anyone tell me it the 55 sedan/wagon center section will interchange?

Bob Miles
              Tucson AZ[/QUOTE]

Yep. the center section is the same. but not parking light housings (end pieces)

Comment

Good to know. I have two good parking light housings. The driver center part should be easy to find then.

Bob Miles
                Tucson AZ

Comment

Bob , pm me i have 5 center ones in verious cond s , dannyo.

Comment

Working...
                  X