PDA

View Full Version : GT Hawk Rear Seat Support Or Part Number Needed

3x2stude
11-14-2016, 11:04 PM
I need the rear seat support that goes vertical from the floor to the bottom of the front edge of the seat. I have posted a request for a good used one several time in the past but have gotten no results. If someone has one PM me. The other option is to fabricate one. If I had a part number I could possibly get a drawing from the museum. I don't have a GT body parts book, was it a serviceable part and if so what is the part number?

JK

Kato
11-15-2016, 07:51 AM
I need the rear seat support that goes vertical from the floor to the bottom of the front edge of the seat. I have posted a request for a good used one several time in the past but have gotten no results. If someone has one PM me. The other option is to fabricate one. If I had a part number I could possibly get a drawing from the museum. I don't have a GT body parts book, was it a serviceable part and if so what is the part number?

JK

If you PM me your email address I can send you a schematic of the GT interior body parts but I don't think it shows the part you are looking for. The forum won't allow me to post an item that is that large. Also, I bought the manuals on CD Rom and had them printed locally, a much more cost effective way to get the manuals.

swvalcon
11-15-2016, 11:11 AM
I'am pretty sure all the CK bodys had this same part from 53-64. Check with FRENCH LAKE AUTO PARTS, FRENCH LAKE MN. They have a web site and should have one.

Captain Billy
11-15-2016, 03:49 PM
Check your PM

rkapteyn
11-15-2016, 04:48 PM
I have several GT parts cars,
You are not to far from me.
You can roam my building full of Studebaker parts and good new andused sheetmetal.Call me first.
815 two one two 2389
Robert Kapteyn
Joliet Il.60432
studebaker@mac.com