sheetmetal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: sheetmetal question

I am brand new here and have a few questions, If you have a Lark and also a Champ truck that appear to have the same fenders and grill and I would call it the radiator support are they the same and interchangeable ? I am not sure of the years.

1959-60 Lark and 1960-64 Champ PU. The doors (driver's door on the PU doesn't have a lock in it), fenders, hood, dash, and w/s are the same.The grille panel is different.
    Steve

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!

53 Commander Hardtop, A/T, P/S
    55 Commander Conestoga
    60 Lark Regal Convertible, A/T
    59 Lark 4 Door Parts Car
    62 Champ 7E7, A/T
    49 2R15 Stakebed

Comment

The Grille Panels are different between the two,but could be switched around with a little work if need be. because You mention Radiator Support,I will add that they are also different between the two,and again could be switched around with a little work if need be.

Originally posted by just lookin View Post
      I am brand new here and have a few questions, If you have a Lark and also a Champ truck that appear to have the same fenders and grill and I would call it the radiator support are they the same and interchangeable ? I am not sure of the years.
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Thanks for the info, the grill panel was what I was referring to just wasn't sure what it was called.

Comment

Read this

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Working...
          X