C-cab gravel shields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-cab gravel shields

I was able to bring home the rear fenders for my 49 short box on Saturday. A friend was storing them after I purchased them off Craigslist. As we were loading these, still bolted to the box sides, I realized both fenders had the rubber gravel shields, in usable condition. I don't recall these being available, or am I mistaken. Once the box is repainted these are going back on, think I came out good. The last 5 derelict pickups I've looked over they were tattered or just gone.

The Stone/Mud Guards were Original Factory Accessories for the P1 Box, rarely found anymore.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 10-31-2016, 10:56 AM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

For those that want them, they are available from Studebaker International, AC-1826, $85.00/pair. Page 124 in current catalog. I've sold these before and they do look nice, not to mention being functional.

Comment

Are We Talking T1 or P1

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        The Stone/Mud Guards were Original Factory Accessories for the T1 Box, rarely found anymore.
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

They were available for the P1 box fenders. Don't have access to my books at the moment, but I assume they were also offered as an option on the T-cabs with the P1 box.
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160821_002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	1709834 Mine are the repops sold in the SI catalog. I didn't have them when I first got the truck but after driving it for several years I started getting rock chips. The mud guards covered all the chips and keep it looking good while I am able to use my truck for the purpose for which it was built.
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
            X