Downton Abbey cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downton Abbey cars

​​​​SOUTH BEND — The classic early 1900 automobiles that were featured in the hit BBC/Masterpiece series "Downton Abbey" will be the topic of presentations this Saturday and Sunday at Studebaker National Museum, 201 S. Chapin St.

Robert Kapteyn

Bob check your shop answering machine, your cell is not working.

Comment

Thanks, Bob. I had not heard of this. My wife and I just made plans to attend Sunday afternoon, November 13th. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
        Bob check your shop answering machine, your cell is not working.
        My cell works fine.
        Robert Kapteyn
        815 212 2389

Comment

When we were at the museum for the unveiling of the Commemorative Plaque for the Hamilton Studebaker plant, we viewed the Downton Abbey display at the Studebaker National Museum. It is phenomenal. The display was well attended and busy that day. It is well worth the visit!! Very well done.
          Susan & Roly Lusted,

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
          studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Wish I were a bit closer, I'd attend as my wife and I watched all seasons.
            I was always interested in the vehicles used in the series.
            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
            X