Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is a "Build Sheet" acquired for a 1963 Studebaker Avanti?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is a "Build Sheet" acquired for a 1963 Studebaker Avanti?

How is a "Build Sheet" acquired for a 1963 Studebaker Avanti?

Dive into the history of your vehicle with a Studebaker production order. Learn more about your vehicle's original configuration so that your restoration projects proceeds in perfect order!

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Originally posted by rkapteyn View Post
      Thank you. Do you know of any other reliable sources besides the Studebaker Museum? I want to include this information on the "Build Sheet" page at http://www.theavanti.net/build_sheet.html

Comment

Nostalgic Motors has Avanti production orders as well.
        Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by rgallatin View Post
          Thank you. Do you know of any other reliable sources besides the Studebaker Museum? I want to include this information on the "Build Sheet" page at http://www.theavanti.net/build_sheet.html
          You might better label that page as the "Production Order" page.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I have the build sheet or Production Order your choice of phrase for basically all Post Studebaker eras Avantis from 1965 - 2007. There are gaps in places. I also have sales invoices for Kelly Cafaro cars 87-88-89 and factory audit sheets for limited Cafaro cars. See my full page ad next Avanti Magazine for limited time reduced copy costs and special offer on my books.

Thanks
            Hull-O Ventures
            John Hull
            John Hull

Comment

Working...
            X