1962-1966 nos quarter panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962-1966 nos quarter panels

A slight correction to my previous post, concerning NOS 64-66 Sheet Metal parts. Apparently these Quarters fit 1962 and 1963 models as well. They are for 2-door hardtop, 2-door post and convertible. Also have a NOS Green Full Dash Pad, for 64-66 and may include the 62-63 models . These and all the other parts are listed over on the Stude swap page, ad # 17193. Sorry for the lack of info on earlier post.
    Thanks, Dave

The dash pad won't fit the 62 models, it will fit the 63 - but is not correct "only the purist would really care" now that I think about it,it's not correct for 66 either.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

If you have the replacement "Dash Pad" only without the whole Dash, a '64 Pad will not fit a '63 either, just '64-'65 only, and maybe non-original fit for a '66.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        If you have the replacement "Dash Pad" only without the whole Dash, a '64 Pad will not fit a '63 either, just '64-'65 only, and maybe non-original fit for a '66.
        Thanks Guys for the info on this item. It is what i would call a "full dash pad", in that it surrounds the instrument cluster, is cut out for the radio and knobs, moulded around the ash tray opening and the glove box opening. There are 4 metal brackets attached the the rear side for mounting. There are "embossed" seams toward the top and run from about the center of the car toward the passenger door. Anyone in need of this NOS item, i will have it at Reedsville on Friday. I also would be interested in any 58 Packard parts you may have.
        Thanks, Dave

Comment

Working...
        X