NOS Quarter Panels and more to Reedsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Quarter Panels and more to Reedsville

I need to consolidate my 40+ year stash of Studebaker parts so I will bring the following large items to Reedsville:

Pair of NOS '62-'66 two-door quarter panels- fit two-doors sedans, hardtops and convertibles, virtually unobtainium: $450 each or $800 for the pair
    NOS '59-'60 Lark two-door left rear quarter panel- fits two door sedans, hardtops, convertible: $200
    Very nice used '53/'54 C/K hood, still has the '53 Tri-Star attached, very dirty, but undamaged: $200
    Used Avanti/Super Lark & Hawk rear end, 3.54 Twin Traction with just over 60,000 miles on it: $400. It was on my '64 R-1 Avanti, but I swapped it out for a 3.07 for better highway driving

I can only be at Reedsville for a limited time on Saturday so I have to have pre-paid orders for any or all these things. PayPal is OK and I guarentee money back if you find the items to have been misrepresented. Sorry to sound so smarmy but I have been stood up too many times in the past. Send me a PM with your email address if you are interested.

I thought I had attached pictures, but I'm not seeing them. Here are what I intended to post.

The hood is sold.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 53k; 10-23-2016, 10:47 AM. Reason: add update
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Bumping this to show added pictures.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
      I need to consolidate my 40+ year stash of Studebaker parts so I will bring the following large items to Reedsville:

Pair of NOS '62-'66 two-door quarter panels- fit two-doors sedans, hardtops and convertibles, virtually unobtainium: $450 each or $800 for the pair
      NOS '59-'60 Lark two-door left rear quarter panel- fits two door sedans, hardtops, convertible: $200
      Very nice used '53/'54 C/K hood, still has the '53 Tri-Star attached, very dirty, but undamaged: $200
      Used Avanti/Super Lark & Hawk rear end, 3.54 Twin Traction with just over 60,000 miles on it: $400. It was on my '64 R-1 Avanti, but I swapped it out for a 3.07 for better highway driving

I can only be at Reedsville for a limited time on Saturday so I have to have pre-paid orders for any or all these things. PayPal is OK and I guarentee money back if you find the items to have been misrepresented. Sorry to sound so smarmy but I have been stood up too many times in the past. Send me a PM with your email address if you are interested.

I thought I had attached pictures, but I'm not seeing them. Here are what I intended to post.

The hood is sold.
      Are you sure there isn't anything you would like brought to Reedsville from this stock? I really would like to clear the space the stuff is holding down.

Comment

Working...
      X