Sold my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my car!

While I was at Hershey trying to get my senior AACA, which I did get a gentleman told me right out that he wanted my car. When I got home I looked him up, emailed him and sold my car. I think it was one of the most beautiful Studebakers ever made. 1958 President 2 door hard top. It sure made me proud.
    Jim Rostron

congratulations!
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Good for you! Now you need to be "on the Hunt" for another Studebaker Jim!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Rich, all I ever did was work on that car. It was a spectacular car. I think I need to take a break for a while. Do you have anything for sale? LOL
        Jim Rostron

Comment

Sorry Jim nothing on the scale of that sweet Starlight that I would let go.

Just a: '57 President Broadmoor 4 Door Wagon, a 1959 Lark VIII Regal 4 Door, a '64 Daytona 4 Door 289 with A/C, a '63 GT Hawk with Overdrive, all needing Something, mostly Paint & Interior.

Most all of my "keepers" in the 24 Car Pole Building are Dry Eastern Washington or Southern Calif. Cars with minimal rust.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by mnmfive View Post
            Rich, all I ever did was work on that car. It was a spectacular car. I think I need to take a break for a while. Do you have anything for sale? LOL
            I know the feeling; I went thru just about everything on my '64 Daytona HT, it turned out beautiful. Then I saw my latest-'60 Lark with a for sale sign, and the price was right! I hated to let that '64 go, but it was time for a new love.....

Comment

Working...
            X