PDA

View Full Version : one million posts and counting....

StudeDave57
10-14-2016, 02:16 AM
So....

today someone made the 1,000,000th post on the SDC Forum.

Who was it?
:cheers:

SN-60
10-14-2016, 09:01 AM
Beats me!:eek:...But I'm pretty sure I was #999,999 :D

56Golden
10-14-2016, 10:13 AM
Will a Moderator please "MOVE" this new thread to the more appropriate "Club and Forum Discussion" forum (just kidding of course!!!:cheers:)

There is a 1 in 40 chance it was "Dad" (StudeRich),the all-time leader in most Forum posts with a total of 24,305 at last count …OR …it could have been "BP" (BobPalma), although with only 21,041 posts he is the undisputed all-time leader of most NEW TREADS STARTED here on the SDC Forums.

My guess would be one of those as they together account for nearly 1 in 22 posts to the SDC Forums

At any rate, congrats to that ONE special person!!!:!!:

studegary
10-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Will a Moderator please "MOVE" this new thread to the more appropriate "Club and Forum Discussion" forum (just kidding of course!!!:cheers:)

There is a 1 in 40 chance it was "Dad" (StudeRich),the all-time leader in most Forum posts with a total of 24,305 at last count …OR …it could have been "BP" (BobPalma), although with only 21,041 posts he is the undisputed all-time leader of most NEW TREADS STARTED here on the SDC Forums.

My guess would be one of those as they together account for nearly 1 in 22 posts to the SDC Forums

At any rate, congrats to that ONE special person!!!:!!:

I may be third with 18,443 posts.

DEEPNHOCK
10-14-2016, 05:05 PM
I never did count...
But I do remember one forum guy bragging about post count, and he was running up his totals by posting and then deleting his posts.

I'd rather be known for having good posts, rather than a plethora of back patting self answering posts...
But that's just me...

SN-60
10-14-2016, 05:13 PM
I never did count...
But I do remember one forum guy bragging about post count, and he was running up his totals by posting and then deleting his posts.

I'd rather be known for having good posts, rather than a plethora of back patting self answering posts...
But that's just me...

Poor Jeff seems to be having a bad day. :(

StudeDave57
10-14-2016, 06:51 PM

The good old days of the old service... :ohmy:

Poor Jeff seems to be having a bad day. :(

Take it outside.
This was meant to be a happy thread about how far this Forum has come.

StudeDave '57 :cool:

SN-60
10-14-2016, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=StudeDave57

This was meant to be a happy thread about how far this Forum has come.[/SIZE]

Agreed!...Who in the world would even care about their "post count" on the Studebaker Forum?????....What a joke!!!! :woot:

packard352
10-16-2016, 01:15 PM
What would be useful would be to flag / identify specific comments and threads so they can be identified at a later date. I doubt many can recall specific details and then search and locate from correct search terms as is the current situation