Nos 64-66 sheet metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nos 64-66 sheet metal

Is anyone in need of body panels for the 64-66 Daytona type Stude's ? All are NOS. PM me on here with parts needed and i will give prices. Thanks

Need to know body style -- hardtop/conv, sedan, wagon?
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Skip, Front fenders and hoods,should fit all styles. Quarters are all for 2-door cars, guessing Ht and 2 dr post are the same, and possibly conv. ? Couple of used trunk lids also.
      Thanks, Dave

Comment

Dave, I believe 2 Door Sedan will be different than the others. the others should be structured a little different for the Wing Window Assembly mounting.

Originally posted by 58L-J8 Guy View Post
        Skip, Front fenders and hoods,should fit all styles. Quarters are all for 2-door cars, guessing Ht and 2 dr post are the same, and possibly conv. ? Couple of used trunk lids also.
        Thanks, Dave
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
          Dave, I believe 2 Door Sedan will be different than the others. the others should be structured a little different for the Wing Window Assembly mounting.
          Joe, You could be correct. I am not that familiar with these models.
          Dave

Comment

Any doors?
            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
              Any doors?
              Sorry, no doors.
              Dave

Comment

Sorry Dave, I should have read this better ! I thought You also had Doors,it's the Doors that would very between Sedan and Conv. / HT.

Joe, You could be correct. I am not that familiar with these models.
                Dave
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

WHAT Parts are different 2 Door Sedan to H/T & Convert?

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
                  Exactly what Parts are those? Only the Tops of the Doors are different, and we are talking about Rear Quarter Panels. No Vent Windows, No difference.

Hood, Front Fenders, all the same.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

As seen in post #8 I corrected My bad. as for the Doors "based on My Memory" it's not just the Tops that are different. meaning a Sedan's upper Window Frame,or lack of that frame on a Hard Top or Conv. the Door has One or Two pieces added for Hard Top,Conv. to stiffen the Wing Window Assembly.

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                    Exactly what Parts are those? Only the Tops of the Doors are different, and we are talking about Rear Quarter Panels. No Vent Windows, No difference.

Hood, Front Fenders, all the same.
                    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Thanks to all who responded to this post. I got the parts home today and will sort them out, check them over, and come up with a list and prices, and the ad will be on the Studebaker swap page. www.studebakerswap.com

Thanks, Dave

Comment

Thanks to all who responded to this post. I got the parts home today and will sort them out, check them over, and come up with a list and prices, and the ad will be on the Studebaker swap page. www.studebakerswap.com

Thanks, Dave
                        Are the front fenders complete, or just the outer shell? I'd be interested in the 2 rear quarter panels and the deck lids (provided the deck lids are rust free).
                        Bo

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Markham View Post
                          Are the front fenders complete, or just the outer shell? I'd be interested in the 2 rear quarter panels and the deck lids (provided the deck lids are rust free).
                          These are reportidly NOS, and NO New Front Fenders were ever Sold with Inner Fenders attached, because the Outer Fenders must be "Fitted" to the "Headlight Baffles" and Inner Fenders on the Car and welded to fit.
                          StudeRich
                          Second Generation Stude Driver,
                          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

To avoid confusing can you post the part numbers of the parts you are selling
                            The numbers are on a little paper tag on the parts.
                            That way you avoid selling the wrong parts.

Comment

The original post says "a couple used trunk lids also" might be rust free - might not be ?

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                              These are reportidly NOS, and NO New Front Fenders were ever Sold with Inner Fenders attached, because the Outer Fenders must be "Fitted" to the "Headlight Baffles" and Inner Fenders on the Car and welded to fit.
                              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                              X