This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN studedude1961

It is imperative that you contact me off-forum as there appears to be a problem with your AOL email. Thanks.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Okay!

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Okay!

Studedude1961
      --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Studedude1961: Your AOL email address is rejecting emails. As you have subscribed to a number of forum topics, all the email notifications to you are bouncing back to ye ol' webmaster's inbox. I tried sending you independent emails last night and again this morning and they too were bounced back as "undeliverable".

Consequently, please unsubscribed from the topics you to which you had subscribed by going to the "My Subscriptions" link in the top menu. Then, check out the status of your AOL mailbox to see if there is something amiss there. If you are indeed receiving emails from others, perhaps there is some AOL filter that is blocking the forum's auto email notifications (and webmaster emails). Or, maybe your mailbox is full?

BTW, I did receive your off-forum email last night, but as I said, my reply was bounced.

Thanks,

BShaw,Webmaster

Woodbury, Minnesota
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Studedude1961: Your AOL email address is rejecting emails. As you have subscribed to a number of forum topics, all the email notifications to you are bouncing back to ye ol' webmaster's inbox. I tried sending you independent emails last night and again this morning and they too were bounced back as "undeliverable".

Consequently, please unsubscribed from the topics you to which you had subscribed by going to the "My Subscriptions" link in the top menu. Then, check out the status of your AOL mailbox to see if there is something amiss there. If you are indeed receiving emails from others, perhaps there is some AOL filter that is blocking the forum's auto email notifications (and webmaster emails). Or, maybe your mailbox is full?

BTW, I did receive your off-forum email last night, but as I said, my reply was bounced.

Thanks,

BShaw,Webmaster

Woodbury, Minnesota
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Hi Bob: Didn't receive anything from you but did unsubscribe to everything as requested. I seem to be getting emails from everyone I usually receive them from, so lowered my spam filter. We'll see if that works. A couple of the subscription notifications last week landed there after several weeks of having them successfully delivered. It may be your server or my AOL...most probably the latter. Sorry for the problems delivering. You do a great job as moderator.

Studedude1961
            --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Hi Bob: Didn't receive anything from you but did unsubscribe to everything as requested. I seem to be getting emails from everyone I usually receive them from, so lowered my spam filter. We'll see if that works. A couple of the subscription notifications last week landed there after several weeks of having them successfully delivered. It may be your server or my AOL...most probably the latter. Sorry for the problems delivering. You do a great job as moderator.

Studedude1961
              --1963 Cruiser

Comment

You might check to make sure that the email address that is entered in
                the SDC system is correct one. Send me an Email "Studedude" and I will
                forward the email to BShaw so he can confirm its correct. I doubt it
                is an AOL problem if you are getting emails from others. But this is
                a way to find out!

sbca96@aol.com

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

You might check to make sure that the email address that is entered in
                  the SDC system is correct one. Send me an Email "Studedude" and I will
                  forward the email to BShaw so he can confirm its correct. I doubt it
                  is an AOL problem if you are getting emails from others. But this is
                  a way to find out!

sbca96@aol.com

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                  '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                  Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                  http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                  I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Working...
                  X