raylinrestoration.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raylinrestoration.com

My thread about Studebaker Service Bulletins brought up raylinrestoration.com.
    There is quite a bit of very good Studebaker information on the site.
    I know that the company is no longer in business but has kept the site going.
    In the event that the site is taken down for any reason, has anything been done, has anyone made arrangement to save the info from being lost ?
    South Lompoc Studebaker

Guess who?
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
      Guess who?
      A BIG Thank You!!!

Comment

For what it is worth: I had some dealings with Ray a year or so ago and he told me that he had shut down a prior operating before but had found a new location and was now back actively restoring Studebakers. The transactions I had with him at that time went smooth with no problems. Don't have any idea of his status beyond that. I do find the info on his site to be very helpful.
        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
          Guess who?
          Yep !
          I kind of knew that, but a very quick search didn't find it on your site.
          Thank You.
          South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Originally posted by ndynis View Post
            For what it is worth: I had some dealings with Ray a year or so ago and he told me that he had shut down a prior operating before but had found a new location and was now back actively restoring Studebakers. The transactions I had with him at that time went smooth with no problems. Don't have any idea of his status beyond that. I do find the info on his site to be very helpful.
            Nick
            Yes, Ray is back in business, at a nice location with paint booth, etc. It's actually a location he had rented before for a number of years. I was over there just a couple of weeks ago before we left for our Arizona trip. Currently he is finishing a '61 Hawk, has a '53/'54 hardtop on the rotisserie replacing the floors and boxes, and just started on a '46 Jeep.
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC
            Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Originally posted by 55 56 PREZ 4D View Post
              Yep !
              I kind of knew that, but a very quick search didn't find it on your site.
              Thank You.
              No, it's not on my site. I keep the data because many websites of this type have a spotty track record for staying online and then the info is gone. It's just squirreled away for safe keeping.
              64 GT Hawk (K7)
              1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Working...
              X