56 Wagon Video...maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Wagon Video...maybe

Here's the 56 Wagon on its test run. A little noisy with sheet metal rattling and no shocks up front, but we just had to try it out. Slammed and ready to go...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mTskhNzBbBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    sals54

Well, that didn't work. I'll try to set a link..https://youtu.be/mTskhNzBbBw
    BTW, does anyone know how to embed a video here? I've tried a couple of different methods without success
    sals54

Comment

Looking great! What thrill to take her for a test run! Great to see another Studebaker up and running again.
      Thank you for sharing your ride.
      sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
      Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
      "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
        Well, that didn't work. I'll try to set a link..https://youtu.be/mTskhNzBbBw
        BTW, does anyone know how to embed a video here? I've tried a couple of different methods without success
        Cool beans!

Click the "Insert Video" icon in the tool bar at the top of the dialog box, and enter the link there.
        Last edited by Studedude; 09-23-2016, 03:59 PM.
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Looks like you have it down low enough. What will you do for rear side windows, after removing the vertical pillar?
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

that is so totally freakin' awesome. two big thumbs up...I want one! cheers, Junior
            sigpic
            1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
              Looks like you have it down low enough. What will you do for rear side windows, after removing the vertical pillar?

I've got the rear glass from a 61 2 door wagon that I'll be using. Those cars didn't have the rear pillar either. I like the lines better, the way the stainless slants forward and the "lengthening" of the rear glass area that enhances the lower look of the car overall. And thanks for the compliments.
              sals54

Comment

Hey Sal, I wouldn't have waited either! It looks great. You have right stance for a great street machine. Keep us posted with update pics! Enjoy your ride.
                Cheers, Bill

Comment

"Click the "Insert Video" icon in the tool bar at the top of the dialog box, and enter the link there."
                  I don't have a tool bar at the top of the dialog box. I've tried to look for it in settings but no luck. Where do I get the tool bar? Harbor Freight? JK
                  sals54

Comment

Working...
                  X