Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1751810Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1751812I have a really nice driver's side front fender for a '37 Dictator 5A (conventional axle) or Coupe-Express that I can bring to Hershey if anyone needs it. It is amazingly straight with no rust through or dents. A good block sanding and trace amounts of glazing putty for parking-lot-type dings, primer, and it's ready for finish paint. There are spatters of road tar on the underside. That may need to be blasted. I wish I had fenders as nice as this when I restored my Coupe-Express some years ago. It would have saved me a lot of time and effort.

I found this this one at Hershey several years ago and just couldn't leave it behind. The seller had it marked as a Mopar product and I didn't tell him what it really was until after I bought it.

The price is $200. That's $100 for me and a $100 contribution to the ASC. Let me know if you want it. Offer good for Hershey delivery only. I'll only bring it if someone wants it and will not ship something this bulky so don't ask. My vendor spot at Hershey is in the Chocolate field at C3B 31. That's about 50 yards from the ASC tent

I'm hoping this goes to someone who needs it. I hope I never wreck my C-E and need a fender because ones as good as this are scarce. Tom
    Attached Files
Working...
X