PDA

View Full Version : 62 daytona registry

Buck
09-06-2016, 03:27 PM
I just acquired a 62 Daytona that I have trying to buy for many years. Is there a registry for the daytonas?
Also I would like to buy a bill of sale for it. I remember a lady on here that had copies of this. I bought one for my Avanti.
Thanks for your time

studegary
09-06-2016, 03:55 PM
I just acquired a 62 Daytona that I have trying to buy for many years. Is there a registry for the daytonas?
Also I would like to buy a bill of sale for it. I remember a lady on here that had copies of this. I bought one for my Avanti.
Thanks for your time

I am not aware of a way to get a Bill of Sale for your car unless the selling dealer is still in some sort of business or a previous owner kept it. You CAN order a Production Order for your Daytona from the SNM.

StudeRich
09-06-2016, 04:33 PM
The way to get a Window Sticker is to Order a Blank Window Sticker from Studebaker International and after receiving the actual "Production Order" from the Studebaker National Museum, you can type in the Data from the P.O. or have Richard Quinn create a correct one, WITH the Correct Pricing that you will NOT know, for a Fee.

A "Bill of Sale" is nothing you would need if YOU did not Pay the Money involved in the Receipt.

Production Orders come from here:

http://studebakermuseum.org/store/production-orders/

studegary
09-06-2016, 05:11 PM
The way that is done is to Order a Blank Window Sticker from Studebaker International and after receiving the actual "Production Order" from the Studebaker National Museum, you can type in the Data from the P.O. or have Richard Quinn create a correct one, WITH the Correct Pricing that you will NOT know, for a Fee.

This will give you a copy of the window sticker with MSRPs. It will not give you the requested Bill of Sale with actual selling price, trade-in information, names and addresses.