This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk Lock Works

Ok not real sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. I have a 60 Hawk that is finally on the road after 20 years. I am looking for the little rod, and whatever holds it, that travels down from the lock cyl. to the release Mech. I have checked with known vendors and no luck. So if any body could help that would be great. Just let me know [?]

Rodney
    60 Black Hawk
    On the road Again

You might have to get a body parts manual if nobody else can help you. Sorry but thats the best I can tell you.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

You might have to get a body parts manual if nobody else can help you. Sorry but thats the best I can tell you.

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Thanks Gary for the Info.

Rodney
        60 Black Hawk
        On the road Again

Comment

Thanks Gary for the Info.

Rodney
          60 Black Hawk
          On the road Again

Comment

Check with Stephen Allen's, He has several hawk parts cars and a large inventory of NOS and used parts. He has restored several Hawks and Has a restored 61 GT 4 speed. He's been real busy since coming back from Neb. Phone is:352-472-9369, Email:info@mystudebaker.com. Danny or Carol have parts books and can find the part #, or Steve will know if he has what you need. He'll take your message and call you back. He's very prompt. He's benn messing with Studes since childhood. The boy is a wizard. Hope this helps.
            Kim

Comment

Check with Stephen Allen's, He has several hawk parts cars and a large inventory of NOS and used parts. He has restored several Hawks and Has a restored 61 GT 4 speed. He's been real busy since coming back from Neb. Phone is:352-472-9369, Email:info@mystudebaker.com. Danny or Carol have parts books and can find the part #, or Steve will know if he has what you need. He'll take your message and call you back. He's very prompt. He's benn messing with Studes since childhood. The boy is a wizard. Hope this helps.
              Kim

Comment

Working...
              X