Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The first 50 cars registered the driver gets a T shirt and a Hot dog and drink, Sept 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The first 50 cars registered the driver gets a T shirt and a Hot dog and drink, Sept 10th

The Garden State chapter is pulling out all stops for our First Drive Your Studebaker Day Show , Yes each registered car ( the car has to show up )gets a T shirt and there are only 50 of these Ed Jones designed shirts , Hog Dog and drink. The Show is in Beachwood N.J. One of most picturesque show venues around . 10.00 preregistration 15.00 day of show, we will have a flea mkt , and the Best Studaburgers around along with the Hot dogs . See the whats happening column in Turning wheels for more details , Thank you P.S. Its still summer at the Jersey Shore in Sept stay a few days and enjoy the Beaches and Boardwalk

Dangit, my Saturday to work, AGAIN!!!!! Sorry we are going to miss it Ed, you guys sure put on a good show. And as you said, the location is hard to beat.
    Oh well, Judy's Wagon isn't done yet anyway.

Hey, if I get you to haul it down there on your trailer can we still get the free shirt?????

JS
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

This is a really nice show in probably the best location possible. South Jersey dosent have many "events" and if you have a Studebaker and are within driving distance this is as good as it gets. Every year mostly the same cars but every year a few new folks and new cars show up. Why not make the effort this year to attend! Lets get South Jerseys Studebakers ON THE ROAD!!!!

Comment

Hi Ed, yes! It's a beautiful location and some very nice cars there.
        Love Jim's 58 J body HT.
        I'm still waiting for my plates from the DMV.
        Hope to bring my Wagonaire next year.
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

South Jersey, as far as Studebaker club activities goes.is still smarting from that disastrous first event of the (now Defunct) Atlantic City Chapter. It was that fateful day in July 1976 when Big George (chapter prez) pointed his Champ truck due east and drove into the Atlantic Ocean, followed by all 27 chapter members in their Studebakers. It was our "Tea in London Cruise". Turned out to be a bad idea.

Comment

Yo Ed,
            Just curious if the free hot dog & shirt deal still stands????? Is the Meet still on????? I didn't see your usual Meet Flyer in Turning Wheels.
            I was able to get the day off, but now my wife thinks I need to go to Maryland to a wedding. #$%^!!!!!!

Sure hope Hermine doesn't mess up that beautiful beach!

J-Bob
            Last edited by LarkTruck; 09-04-2016, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Yes, the Hot Dog and Shirt deal still stands, I don't know what happened to the meet flyer in T.W. I E-mailed the person who said they would put it in T.W. and asked what happened but I didn't get any response, which is interesting because they bugged me about giving it to them at a large Studebaker Meet . I just hope they are alright. Ed

Comment

Originally posted by 64V19816 View Post
                South Jersey, as far as Studebaker club activities goes.is still smarting from that disastrous first event of the (now Defunct) Atlantic City Chapter. It was that fateful day in July 1976 when Big George (chapter prez) pointed his Champ truck due east and drove into the Atlantic Ocean, followed by all 27 chapter members in their Studebakers. It was our "Tea in London Cruise". Turned out to be a bad idea.
                Curious about this.
                Did 27 Studebakers make it to London this way?
                Where can we read more about this?

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Originally posted by jts359 View Post
                  Yes, the Hot Dog and Shirt deal still stands, I don't know what happened to the meet flyer in T.W. I E-mailed the person who said they would put it in T.W. and asked what happened but I didn't get any response, which is interesting because they bugged me about giving it to them at a large Studebaker Meet . I just hope they are alright. Ed
                  Oh yeah, I think I was with you when you were bugged about it.
                  I sure hope you are not stuck with a lifetime supply of $10 T-shirts! And, I hope they are ok also.

JS
                  Last edited by LarkTruck; 09-04-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

This spot is beautiful and the folks are great. It is a short drive to many attractions such as Twin Lights, Fort Hancock, Sandy Hook, Atlantic City, Philadelphia Pa, Seaside, Wildwood....in other words come for the show and then enjoy New Jersey in September...trust me you'll be glad you did!

Comment

Working...
                    X