1960 Lombardi Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Lombardi Lark

I haven't seen a mention of this before. It's like the Frua Larks, but it was apparently designed by Francis Lombardi and shown in Turin. Well, that's what I've read, anyway.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1960 studebaker lark italia by francis lombardi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1751482
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

That looks a Lot like the Italia Frua Lark Coupe, I wonder if it is one and the SAME?

The Coupe (2 Door) was destroyed.

This one has a definite resemblance of the '57 Sedan/Wagon Grille.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      That looks a Lot like the Italia Frua Lark Coupe, I wonder if it is one and the SAME?
      Not exactly the same: http://www.pietro-frua.de/italsuisse...1960-10_01.php

Pietro Frua (1913-1983) war mit Ãber 200 Karosserieschöpfungen einer der großen freischaffenden italienischen Automobildesigner.

Pietro Frua (1913-1983) war mit Ãber 200 Karosserieschöpfungen einer der großen freischaffenden italienischen Automobildesigner.

Craig

Comment

I already said it's LIKE the Frua Larks, but isn't one.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          /Cut/It's like the Frua Larks, but it was apparently designed by Francis Lombardi/Cut/
          Not exactly saying it is not. I took it to mean not quite like the 4 Doors, which we can now see BOTH Coupes are not.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X