No announcement yet.

Toggles on the inside roof.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: Toggles on the inside roof.

The switches in the inside roof. The one s that says Air and Heat, Does the one that says Air have anything to do with the air conditioning? And than what does the one for heat control?

Thanks for the replies in advance guys.
    I suppose it would be good if I say what kind of car it is. 1974 Avanti.
    Last edited by Charles Larmay; 08-03-2016, 01:23 PM.

I assume you are referring to an Avanti. The heat/air switches control the heater fan. Left one is on/off; the right one is low/high speed. Neither have anything to do with the A/C, which is controlled by the switches on the front of the evaporator. The heater slider on the console controls the amount of outside air allowed into the heater, and the temp slider controls the hot water valve on the engine.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
      I assume you are referring to an Avanti. The heat/air switches control the heater fan. Left one is on/off; the right one is low/high speed. Neither have anything to do with the A/C, which is controlled by the switches on the front of the evaporator. The heater slider on the console controls the amount of outside air allowed into the heater, and the temp slider controls the hot water valve on the engine.
      Thanks Skip, Just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Working...
      X