Name:	engine done.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	1751451Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot August Nights.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1751452

I'm sure a lot of ya'll have followed the upgrade process on my Champ p/u on the forum over the past few years I've decided to purchase a 37 Coupe Express to upgrade this time. It is Hot August Nights in Reno this week and it will be the perfect time to let someone else enjoy this. I went back and added up all my receipts and was shocked that I was still in the truck for modest money compared to Brand X'S. So here's the deal, I'm in it for about 22K. I will let a member have it for that or I will advertise it at the venue for 25K and am sure that it will sell this weekend. Really nice original rust free floors, rockers, fenders. 45 year old single stage paint that looks new, (few scratches here and there) custom interior, 5 speed, Dana TT 3:56, new wilwood brakes, Volare subframe, bilstein shocks, new tires and wheels, new steering box, all new front suspension, all new rear suspension with adjustable coil overs. Bed is line-x, Glove box autographed by Nascar Hall of famer Bobby Allison. I you are interested P.M. me and we can discuss, I'm in no hurry to sell it and may not, you however, might be the right person to take stewardship of this fine little Champ! If you have something nice to trade I'll entertain trades as well,(no rusty projects or 4 doors,) I'm a Studebaker guy--- I love em!
    Last edited by StudebakerGene; 08-02-2016, 10:52 AM.
    sigpic
Working...
X