Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest 2017 Studebaker power tour.or powerless tour if you have a 6 cyl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest 2017 Studebaker power tour.or powerless tour if you have a 6 cyl.

I'am trying to get a Studebaker tour set up from MN to south bend International meet. Going to bring it up at the North Star SDC September club meeting. So far have a couple people thinking. It would start out on the south end of MLPS, St paul on the 2nd of May and follow the Great river road on the mn side to la crossse Wi then down the Wi side to Dubuque Ia then down the Iowa side to clinton Ia. Stay over night in Clinton Ia and take I 80 to South Bend on the 3rd of may. Plan to have basic times we would be going though what towns and cities so anyone that wants to join in could. Brand x's would be allowed also or cars on trailers.

I might add that this power tour will actually start out in California and maybe Washington. I plan to travel through Nevada and up into Idaho and cross Montana, the Dakotas and Minnesota before meeting up with Steve's group in LaCrosse WI for lunch. Anyone driving to the South Bend meet is invited to join up. If you are on the last leg of the trip, contact Steve. If you want to pick up at points further west, contact me.

This is gonna be fun.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

What would be prefect is if groups from the south-southwest could get stude owners together and meet us somewhere around Clinton Ia and all run I 80 to South bend. Clinton I think is a good stop as those from Missouri,Kansas,Nebraska,Iowa and several other states could all join in. Lets shoot for 20 miles of Studebakers. Well maybe not quite that long. Steve

Comment

Working...
      X