Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filming a car commercial without a car

Don’t believe anything you read…….or see !! I found it amazing

Car commercials do an excellent job of making vehicles look almost too good to be true. As it turns out, they probably are... at least, if the...

how to film car commercials without the car.

Murray
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Originally posted by stall View Post
    Don’t believe anything you read…….
    Well, I don't necessarily believe everything in the article itself. It reads more like someone went to school to learn how to hype something than they themselves are well versed on the subject. While it has application I don't see it as simple and broad sweeping as it is presented (I worked in TV).

Watch a TV show like House Hunters. The client says "There is no fenced yard." The realtor says, "There are no unobstructed views." The client say, "The houses are so close together." The realtor says, "You have the security of knowing someone is close by." This article has a similar "vibe."
    '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

This explains why so many cars in commercials don't look real.... they aren't!
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Somebody could CGI a commercial for the 2017 Studebaker..... :3
        1963 Champ "Stu Bludebaker"- sometimes driver
        1957 Silver Hawk "Josie"- picking up the pieces after an unreliable body man let it rot for 11 years from an almost driver to a basket case
        1951 Land Cruiser "Bunnie Ketcher" only 47M miles!
        1951 Commander Starlight "Dale"- basket case
        1947 Champion "Sally"- basket case
        1941 Commander Land Cruiser "Ursula"- basket case

Comment

Working...
        X