Recent Passing and Parts Offer Updated 7/25/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Passing and Parts Offer Updated 7/25/2016

About a week ago, I sent out a post that there would be some parts available in the future due to the recent passing of my dad.
    I was able to get some general pictures of the stuff that he has. Please follow the link below to browse the pictures.

The farm truck and trailer/chassis parts/cut up frames are listed on craigslist locally. The links can be followed here:

There is way too much to be able to take pictures individually so I encourage anyone to send me a PM or write to me at
    str8226@yahoo.com for further details (pictures descriptions, etc.) on anything you see in the pictures.
    I apologize for the blurriness of some of these pictures, I am not a photographer. As you can see, my dad collected more
    than just car parts. Inquiries concerning the toy trains will take a little more time to receive responses, as I will need time
    to get information concerning the brand and model. If there is some trouble finding what you are looking for in the pictures,
    don’t hesitate to send out a request on a part that you are looking for. I will do my best to get over there when time permits.
    I would ask out of respect of my Mother not to request travelling to the house without letting me clear it by her first.
    I am sure you all can respect that.

As I said before, I will take preference to those who will be using these parts on a project, or is in need of parts to maintain
    a vehicle on the road. I am sure we can all agree that interest in this marquee needs to be renewed to the younger generations
    if these cars are to survive. I will be as open as possible about a part inquired and will work to make the parts affordable so that
    you can get your Studebaker out there for people to see. I will do my best to let you know on an individual inquiry level when
    something has been sold or if someone else is in the process of buying. Please be aware that parts are being sold locally too.
    I know before my dad passed away, he was actively selling his inventory, and I want to make sure that this inventory isn’t
    just shelved. I believe this was my dad’s wishes.
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

I sent you a PM many days ago and never got a response. I don't see how you can get people interested if you don't respond.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I sent you a PM many days ago and never got a response. I don't see how you can get people interested if you don't respond.
      Hello Scott PM sent.
      1947 Studebaker M-5
      1946 Studebaker M-5
      1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
      1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
      1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Working...
      X