carridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carridge

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Studebak...QQcmdZViewItem Gary I know you have to have seen this.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Dick,

I did see it as well as the one in Idaho last week. I have been over my head at work and not knowing what might happen job wise, held off on bidding on it as well as a wagon in Nebraska. Is it close to you?

Gary

Comment

Dick,

I did see it as well as the one in Idaho last week. I have been over my head at work and not knowing what might happen job wise, held off on bidding on it as well as a wagon in Nebraska. Is it close to you?

Gary

Comment

Gary,
        The one in Seymore, MO is about 30 miles from where I live. Might be able to go look for you.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary,
          The one in Seymore, MO is about 30 miles from where I live. Might be able to go look for you.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Sorry Gary not close to me. I just wanted to let you know in case you had missed it. Understand your position perfectly. Things are looking bad at my work. can you imagine trying to find a new job at 73. lol

Comment

Sorry Gary not close to me. I just wanted to let you know in case you had missed it. Understand your position perfectly. Things are looking bad at my work. can you imagine trying to find a new job at 73. lol

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens
                can you imagine trying to find a new job at 73. lol
                Dick, I can EASILY imagine you finding a new job at 73, 83, or whatever. [^]

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dick, I can EASILY imagine you finding a new job at 73, 83, or whatever. [^]

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953
                    Sent the owner an e-mail and will let you know if he responds.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gary1953
                      Sent the owner an e-mail and will let you know if he responds.

Comment

Dick,

Best of luck! My boss terminated an employee in the department and passed all of his work to me. Nothing is documented, I have never done the type of work he did, and I have no knowledge of the systems he used. I am now expected to do the 2 jobs I was already doing as well as absorb what the other guy was spending 40+ hours each week working on. Don't know if it is an attempt to get rid of me too, but I won't be waiting around to find out.

My 6 year old daughter asked my wife last night why I never eat dinner with them any more. I am going to bed now so I can work on my resume before heading to work tomorrow.

Gary

Comment

Dick,

Best of luck! My boss terminated an employee in the department and passed all of his work to me. Nothing is documented, I have never done the type of work he did, and I have no knowledge of the systems he used. I am now expected to do the 2 jobs I was already doing as well as absorb what the other guy was spending 40+ hours each week working on. Don't know if it is an attempt to get rid of me too, but I won't be waiting around to find out.

My 6 year old daughter asked my wife last night why I never eat dinner with them any more. I am going to bed now so I can work on my resume before heading to work tomorrow.

Gary

Comment

I couldn't help myself and called the owner tonight, very nice gentleman. We spoke for over 30 minutes, he actually knew someone from my hometown that used to work at the same carriage shop as my mother! I think I might take Gary up on his offer to look at it.

Comment

I couldn't help myself and called the owner tonight, very nice gentleman. We spoke for over 30 minutes, he actually knew someone from my hometown that used to work at the same carriage shop as my mother! I think I might take Gary up on his offer to look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X