Vogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vogue

one of my cars is a Chrysler 300 with a custom paint job and vogue tires. I just had it washed. they did a good job washing the car but as usual they did a bad lob on the vogue white walls. all through the years its been said the vogue white wall tires were very hard to clean. I agree. so for laughs I got on u tube to see what people tried everything. BUT now here is a TIP for the day one person did this on U TUBE. that person recommended a can of SHOUT IT OUT no kidding. he demonstrated it on U TUBE. he sprayed the tire let stand 45 to 60 seconds. he then using a high pressure water system,he then rinsed the tire clean of the chemicals and the dirty water. the white wall were very clean. I could not get over how clean and how the white walls looked. I myself tried it and I was amazed at how well it worked, no scrubbing just spray it on let it stand 45 to 60 seconds and power wash it off.
    Last edited by hausdok; 07-02-2016, 08:35 AM.

Thanks for the tip Leonard! I have white walls on only 2 cars but many of the others have raised white letters that can also use your tip. Next trip to the store it will be at the top of the list.
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Which Shout product did you use? I Googled the name and there were several products.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

I've been using Shout stain remover for the past 30 years or so. For whitewalls or white letter on tires, I spray it on and let it sit for a minute or two. The dirt and discoloration dissolves and they look like new afterwards. Shout is also good for upholstery and carpet stains and is a good degreaser for you hands too. I buy it in a gallon container that comes with a spray bottle at Sams Club.

Randy
        Randy Ridenour
        Frostburg,MD
        1964 GT Hawk
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X