1963/1964 Avanti Authenticity Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963/1964 Avanti Authenticity Manual

The 1963 & 1964 Studebaker Avanti Authenticity Manual is finally completed. It has been eagerly anticipated since it was previewed at the 2015 International Meet. Order your copy today with free shipping.

This 352 page, full-color book was compiled by a host of Avanti historians and restoration professionals to essentially show how Studebaker factory workers assembled the Avanti automobile. Full-color photographs and descriptions show the correct parts and locations under the hood, chassis, interior colors and engine assembles as the cars came from the factory.

Almost every page contains large and clear color photographs to show how parts were assembled, decals placed and the factory placement of all hoses, clamps and accessories.

Corvette restorers have volumns of Bloomington Gold "bibles" costing hundreds of dollars each. This book is comparable at a fraction of the cost.
    If you're restoring an original Studebaker Avanti, this book is essential to creating a concours-winning automobile.

Click the link below to order your copy!

Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

It would be nice if you actually showed some of the pages therein.......you know, to garner interest...as opposed to the proverbial "pig-in-a-poke"....as they say in the big cities "inquiring minds want to know"
    Originally posted by lschuc View Post
    The 1963 & 1964 Studebaker Avanti Authenticity Manual is finally completed. It has been eagerly anticipated since it was previewed at the 2015 International Meet. Order your copy today with free shipping.

This 352 page, full-color book was compiled by a host of Avanti historians and restoration professionals to essentially show how Studebaker factory workers assembled the Avanti automobile. Full-color photographs and descriptions show the correct parts and locations under the hood, chassis, interior colors and engine assembles as the cars came from the factory.

Almost every page contains large and clear color photographs to show how parts were assembled, decals placed and the factory placement of all hoses, clamps and accessories.

Corvette restorers have volumns of Bloomington Gold "bibles" costing hundreds of dollars each. This book is comparable at a fraction of the cost.
    If you're restoring an original Studebaker Avanti, this book is essential to creating a concours-winning automobile.

Click the link below to order your copy!

Comment

Great reference work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shoot! I just snail mailed my order today. Had I seen this first I could have ordered on line.
        Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
        50 Champion 2 door*
        53 Commander K Auto*
        53 Commander K overdrive*
        55 President Speedster
        62 GT 4Speed*
        63 Avanti R1*
        64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
          It would be nice if you actually showed some of the pages therein.......you know, to garner interest...as opposed to the proverbial "pig-in-a-poke"....as they say in the big cities "inquiring minds want to know"
          Go to the shopping cart page online and a couple more page images can be viewed. That is also why I posted the table of contents page too. There are 352 pages in the book, all full color with descriptions. Any Avanti owner or restorer will not be dissapointed.
          Lew Schucart
          Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

When will they be shipped?
            Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
            Fort Worth, TX

Comment

The price of $75 is very reasonable given the scope of the publication. Good Job!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverplate View Post
                When will they be shipped?
                We received all books on Monday (June 20) from the printer and all preorders were shipped the same day. Most online orders from today (Tuesday) were shipped the same day. Except for weekends, most all orders are shipped the same day we receive them by USPS Priority Mail®, or if after USPS hours, they go out the next day.
                Lew Schucart
                Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

I saw Lew's copy last night. Very well done. I do not have a 63 64 Avanti but plan on ordering one
                  Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                  1961 Hawk 4-speed
                  1967 Avanti
                  1961 Lark 2 door
                  1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Ordered mine a few minutes ago. Looking forward to it as I'm the second owner with my #1 Avanti.
                    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
                    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
                    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
                    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
                    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
                    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
                    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
                    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
                    64 Zip Van
                    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
                    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
                      Ordered mine a few minutes ago. Looking forward to it as I'm the second owner with my #1 Avanti.
                      Warren, your book was mailed today, priority mail from Arizona. You should have it in 2-3 days.
                      Lew Schucart
                      Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

Received my copy yesterday. I join in with others who have offered compliments on the book and the time and efforts expended to publish it. I noticed a photo in the back of the book showing Avantis loaded on railroad car transporters for the Las Vegas Dealers Drive Away. According to the dealer invoice for my Avanti (4541), it was part of the Drive Away. I may be looking at my car in that photo. Thanks!

(o{}o)

Comment

I ordered mine yesterday. can't wait!

Comment

I got mine the other day and it`s worth every penny. Very well done with great pictures.

Comment

Ordered my copy today. Look forward.
                              Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
                              Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X