Studebaker on Street Outlaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker on Street Outlaws

Anyone besides me see the 53 Studebaker sedan in the mad scientist garage from Street Outlaws.
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Noticed the quick pass-by.

Mike

Comment

Yep, the mad scientist is quite a eclectic guy.......like many of us on this forum . He has all kinds of neat stuff in the background. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with his own show, as a spinoff, showing his wild & crazy builds.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with his own show, as a spinoff, showing his wild & crazy builds.

Heard it here first, I'd watch that show.
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Makes a old man feel young again. Back in 1966 I had a Chevy 2 with a 327, 350 HP. Drove it home from BOB Beck Chevy and 13 miles on it pulled the engine and tranny. Took it to Oties in Akron he put a roller cam, Mondello heads bored it out and balance the engine. Also got a rock crusher tranny and 456 rear end. I was ready for the streets. I had a 52 Studebaker that I drove every day. The car just sat in the garage because I work 80 to 90 hours a week at Ford Assembly plant. Just having it made me happy to have it. I sold the car in 1972 which was one big mistake. The boy that got it totalit that night. When I heard that I was sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Stewart View Post
            Makes a old man feel young again. Back in 1966 I had a Chevy 2 with a 327, 350 HP. Drove it home from BOB Beck Chevy and 13 miles on it pulled the engine and tranny. Took it to Oties in Akron he put a roller cam, Mondello heads bored it out and balance the engine. Also got a rock crusher tranny and 456 rear end. I was ready for the streets. I had a 52 Studebaker that I drove every day. The car just sat in the garage because I work 80 to 90 hours a week at Ford Assembly plant. Just having it made me happy to have it. I sold the car in 1972 which was one big mistake. The boy that got it totalit that night. When I heard that I was sick.
            What!!!? A guy that owned a Studebaker, Loved his Chevy II and worked for Ford?

Nice...

Comment

Working...
            X