lark parts 59 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lark parts 59 4 door

hello people can you swap panels and doors off a 59 4 door lark with other larks of the same
    kind of car just a few years newer or older ???[?]

i was looking at the graveyard of cars in oregon
    thanks mike

For Larks, I am pretty sure that '59 and '60's are interchangeable, but I cannot remember about '61's and '62's.[:I][?] I know for sure that '63 and up are different.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

For Larks, I am pretty sure that '59 and '60's are interchangeable, but I cannot remember about '61's and '62's.[:I][?] I know for sure that '63 and up are different.

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar
      3E-6/7-122
      </h5>

Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

The '61 and '62 Larks only have doors common to '59-'60 4dr. in the FRONT, not REAR! [:0]

The mouldings are different of course, wider on '61-'62 and different location on '61 so some or all holes could be wrong.

As Mark said, NO '63's or newer will work.

Late '55 with wraparound windshield though 1958 4dr. sedans also have the same front doors, But more moulding changes than Larks. Modified 12/15/07 7:34 PM PST.

StudeRich Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The '61 and '62 Larks only have doors common to '59-'60 4dr. in the FRONT, not REAR! [:0]

The mouldings are different of course, wider on '61-'62 and different location on '61 so some or all holes could be wrong.

As Mark said, NO '63's or newer will work.

Late '55 with wraparound windshield though 1958 4dr. sedans also have the same front doors, But more moulding changes than Larks. Modified 12/15/07 7:34 PM PST.

StudeRich Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

rear doors IF they are short wheelbase 4dr.'s ("W" Body) on body tag on firewall. But more moulding changes than Larks.
            Wrong! Unless you're going to get out the Sawzall and trim away a small arc at the lower rear corner so it clears the wheel opening due to the Larks's shorter wheelbase!![:0]

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

rear doors IF they are short wheelbase 4dr.'s ("W" Body) on body tag on firewall. But more moulding changes than Larks.
              Wrong! Unless you're going to get out the Sawzall and trim away a small arc at the lower rear corner so it clears the wheel opening due to the Larks's shorter wheelbase!![:0]

Craig

Comment

Yeah right Craig, I wanted to see if you and Gary L. were awake!

Actually I knew that, but did forget..my bad!

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

StudeRich
                Studebakers Northwest
                Ferndale, WA
                StudeRich
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Yeah right Craig, I wanted to see if you and Gary L. were awake!

Actually I knew that, but did forget..my bad!

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

StudeRich
                  Studebakers Northwest
                  Ferndale, WA
                  StudeRich
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

yes boys ill take the whole car ..if i take the best car and cut out the good parts and weld them in and BAM i have my new parts or parts i need .... its just a mater of finding the parts and getting them back to where i am ...but thanks if you put your mind to it and have a good welder you can make anything...

Comment

yes boys ill take the whole car ..if i take the best car and cut out the good parts and weld them in and BAM i have my new parts or parts i need .... its just a mater of finding the parts and getting them back to where i am ...but thanks if you put your mind to it and have a good welder you can make anything...

Comment

Working...
                      X