headlamp wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlamp wiring harness

anyone know a good place to get a headlamp wiring harness? I just need one. Thanks

Is this from the junction box to the headlights, or do you mean from the switch to the junction box, or the entire nine yards?

Comment

Actually just from the headlight to the main harness, I think its called the connector cable? Its about 2 feet long and had the bulb connection.

Comment

Most auto parts stores have them but you will have to add wire as the pigtails are about 6 inches long.
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I got a set from Rhode Island Wiring; correct length, ready to install; couldn't be better. Give them a call. They may sell just one. Good people.

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I bought these for my Studebaker from SASCO, recently.. The wires and connectors were part of an assembly, that included the headlight backing plates with the plastic adjusting nuts. Though they had them for my particular model, your results may vary.

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by gilmo100

anyone know a good place to get a headlamp wiring harness? I just need one. Thanks

I want to replace bouth of mine. I am replacing the front harness but no wires to the lights and horns.

John Ratliff

Comment

Working...
              X