• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Hawk...

not a bad price...
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Somebody needs to grab it! I would suspect there is rust, since it's been in the "rust belt", but it looks good!

Comment

Only problem is you can't sell a Car with NO Transmission info especially when there were SIX choices!

Not to mention no Interior pics and no Interior Color mentioned or seen. Not sure what Blue Mist over Parchment (White) means, maybe a blue over white repaint?
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Looks like a good Hawk to start with.
        It looks vaguely familiar to me - perhaps some SDC member, such as Marv S., that passed some time ago.
        I also like the Eldorado next to it.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          Only problem is you can't sell a Car with NO Transmission info especially when there were SIX choices!

Not to mention no Interior pics and no Interior Color mentioned or seen. Not sure what Blue Mist over Parchment (White) means, maybe a blue over white repaint?
          Maybe my brain isn't in gear (transmission), but I only can think of FIVE choices for that Hawk (3 spd., 3 + OD, 4 spd, col. AT, flr. AT) [unless you count a HD AT as separate and available in a '63 Hawk].

When two colors are given as one "over" the other, the first is usually the exterior color and the second is usually the predominant interior color. I too, would have liked interior pictures before deciding to contact/inspect.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Well the POINT is NO Trans. and other pertinent information, but yes the H.D. Flight-O-Matic (Column Automatic) was available on order and they certainly exist, (mostly on Jet Thrust R1's) so I included that.

We all know that there were No "Original" Complete Interiors in anything close to White of course.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
            X