Nice Speedster in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Speedster in OK

Not mine, but looks to be a nice original car.http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5602784478.html

That appears to be a very nice car. The price could make it a steal if everything works. And there it is, just lurking, quietly in that garage. Waiting be be set free back into the sunlight. Let's hope someone buys it and let's it loose on the highways again soon.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Yes Sir, that really is some Eye Candy. maybe some TLC maintenance,new set of Tires and hit the Road
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I am not a buyer, but it isn't far from me. If any of you gents are really serious about the car, I would be glad to go check it out and send pics of anything you want. It is very close to my brother's shop, so weekend or evening, I could even get it on a lift for close inspection.

Comment

Looks nice, but no S/N and "missing" title.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gary, How do you know there is no SN or do you just mean it is not listed in the ad?
            Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
            50 Champion 2 door*
            53 Commander K Auto*
            53 Commander K overdrive*
            55 President Speedster
            62 GT 4Speed*
            63 Avanti R1*
            64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Originally posted by ddub View Post
              Gary, How do you know there is no SN or do you just mean it is not listed in the ad?
              Not listed.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

If he is the registered owner, it is very easy in OK to apply for a replacement title. Only costs about $13 (last time I had to get one). If someone is interested, contact the seller. If he or she won't apply for a replacement title, there is probably a reason, and I would move on.

Comment

That is a deal if it's as it appears. I'd ditch the 8 volt battery though an put the correct 6 volt back in it.

No battery hold down...........no wonder it's cheap.

Comment

Working...
                  X